At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenue.
ZoomInfo is the premiere provider of GTM solutions for revenue teams at businesses of all sizes. These solutions are built on a solid foundation of curated data on businesses and business professionals. As part of the machine learning and data sciences team, you will work on the machine recognition, prediction, and information processing systems and platforms to organize and extract valuable insights at scale from rich and diverse datasets gathered from first, second, and third party sources.
- Contribute to building a platform to streamline all phases of data-centric innovation, including data organization, data access, data exploration, data science prototyping, productionization, testing, and ongoing monitoring of machine learning pipelines
- Design, implement, and integrate machine learning models into automated pipelines
- Anticipate the needs of Data Scientists and the business
- Design infrastructure, tools, utilities, and automated workflows
- Partner with data scientists to review and co-optimize technical designs
- Support the productionization and deployment of data science models and pipelines
- Optimize machine learning and relevant data processing code for scale and robustness
- Evangelize and drive adoption of the ML platform, and strive for operational excellence
- M.S. with 5+ years, or B.S. with 8+ years experience working with machine learning models and deploying them into production
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Data Science, or other related computational fields
- Expertise in Python and SQL, with working experience in Apache Spark, Hadoop, Databricks, Snowflake, or other big data systems
- Experience with orchestration frameworks such as Airflow a plus
- Experience with Scala, Docker and Kubernetes a plus
- Experience with machine learning frameworks such as Scikit-learn, SparkML, or XGBoost, etc.
- Experience with natural language processing or deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Pytorch, or HuggingFace, etc.
- Have a data-centric mindset and willingness to dive into data
- Able to work through potentially challenging datasets with methodical grace
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.