At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Develop Data Pipelines using Scala/Java and Spark EMR to move data into our consolidated data lake or data warehouse (Snowflake)
- Consolidate/join datasets to create easily consumable, performant, and consistent information
- Look for ways to improve processes and take initiative to implement them
- Evaluate new technology and advise on our data lake ecosystem
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement impactful solutions to department and business problems
- Supports end users and lead junior teammates on code-related questions and issues.
- Creates and maintains documentation for business end users and other data analysts.
- Determine where in our infrastructure we should house our data based on the use case and data model
- Collaborate with Data Scientists in order to design scalable implementations of their models
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Degree (Masters preferred) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, or related field and 7+ years of experience in data engineering, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Expert and Hands-On development in distributed computing environment using Hadoop, Scala/Java, Spark and Apache Airflow
- Advanced SQL knowledge and understanding
- Experience architecting solutions in collaboration with development and data science teams.
- Experience working with third party APIs for data collection
- Ability to communicate effectively with, and provide excellent customer service to, stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Experience mentoring/coaching business end users and junior analysts
- Self-motivated; able to work independently to complete tasks and collaborate with others to identify and implement solutions.
- Expertise and Hand-On working knowledge of AWS
- Experience with Git/Github or other version control systems
- Familiarity with Snowflake or DataBricks a plus.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.