We are currently looking to expand our Data Engineering team with an experience Senior Data Engineer. This role will focus on building data pipelines to support our data ingesting, cleansing, enriching, and presentation efforts in support of our flagship SaaS applications. Your experience building data pipelines and developing apps using tools like Spark, Airflow, Scala, Kafka, etc. Prior experience authoring and scheduling workflows and monitor them via Airflow is a must.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Responsible for the design and architecture of data collection
- Determine where in our infrastructure we should house our data based on use case and model indications
- Develop robust ETLs to manipulate data lake or data warehouse based frameworks
- Develop new ways to automate processes and improve department efficiency
- Evaluate new technology and advise on our data ecosystem
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement impactful solutions to department and business problems
- Completes tasks using cloud computing resources, scripting, and object-oriented programming methods
- Supports end users and teammates on code-related questions and issues.
- Creates and maintains documentation, appropriate logging, and functional repos for business end users and other data analysts.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Degree (Masters preferred) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, Data Analytics or related research oriented field and 7+ years of experience in data engineering, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Expert in workflow orchestration (Airflow preferred, Dagster, Argo exposure)
- Expert in cloud transformations (Spark, Dataflow)
- Advanced SQL, specifically MySQL and Postgres (bonus points for streaming exposure: Kafka, Flink)
- Advanced exposure to cloud based architecture (S3, delta lakes, BigQuery, & GCS)
- Experience architecting solutions in collaboration with development, data warehousing, and business intelligence teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively with, and provide excellent customer service to, stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Available for on-call and/or after-hours support as needed
- Comfortable with Git/Github or other version control systems
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
Data Engineer/Scientist Internship (2022 AfroTech World Application)TeslaPalo Alto, CaliforniaPalo Alto, California
BI Data Engineer (remote)RelativityWroclawWroclaw
- Full Time
BI Data Engineer (remote)RelativityŁódźŁódź
- Full Time
BI Data Engineer (remote)RelativityKatowiceKatowice
- Full Time