At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo’s Innovation and Data R&D team is tasked with building forward-thinking solutions and solving complex B2B data problems. We are looking for an adventurous data analyst with long-term aspirations of working in data science, but willing and unafraid to roll up their sleeves and dig deep into data for valuable insights along the way.
About our Team:
We are a small, nimble team of data professionals who love data, appreciate and are kind to each other, and continually push ourselves to get better every day. Innovation is about collaboration, new ideas, and new approaches. We inspire each other and believe that we’re building a dream team of individuals with varied skills, backgrounds, and experiences that can help accelerate the evolution of ZoomInfo’s industry leading platform. We prioritize simplicity when modeling and rapidly iterate in weekly sprints to deliver impactful experimental and production models.
About the Job:
Data analysis is a broad function, and projects can range from running complex SQL queries, to exploratory data analysis (EDA), data quality estimation, model evaluation and data labeling.This position puts you at the heart of Innovation at one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world and as part of our team, you will:
- Work closely with data scientists, product managers, and Innovation leadership to provide data analysis support, statistical summarization of data, and guidance on feature inputs into models.
- Evaluate experimental model predictions, identify anomalies, and work with data scientists to design test cases for model eval.
- Serve as the central quality assurance expert for all Innovation projects.
- Create data visualizations that communicate underlying patterns in the data.
- Diagnose issues in data quality, identify gaps and errors in logic, and assist in the evaluation of potential data partners.
- Perform data labeling to generate ground truth datasets for training models, or to validate model predictions.
- Design thorough tests that get to the heart of data inconsistencies.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science required
- 2+ years of experience working in a data related capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong SQL, Python (Pandas/data visualization libraries), Excel skills.
- Analytical: you can query and analyze large complex data-sets to identify and extract patterns, trends and anomalies.
- Innovative – you aren’t afraid to question the status quo and present new and creative solutions to challenging problems.
- You are humble, a Team Player, curious, and passionate about data-insights and continuous learning.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects at once
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.