ZoomInfo is looking for a Data Analyst III to join our Data Operations and Analysis team and improve our data. This position supports our broader Data team, and works closely with Engineering, Product, and Research. Key aspects of this role include supporting strategic data infrastructure decisions, discovering and driving improvements in our data processing, and providing timely and thorough analysis.
Wondering if you are the Ideal Candidate? You are if you have….
- Prior experience analyzing large datasets to gain insights that can be utilized by the business to make strategic decisions
- A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and pulling/manipulating data using SQL and Python or R.
- Used data visualization tools like Tableau
What you will be doing in this role:
- Develop a deep and comprehensive understanding of the data and infrastructure we work with.
- Diagnose issues in data quality, identify gaps and errors in logic, and evaluate potential data partners.
- Summarize and document different aspects of the current state of our data, probing for opportunities, and charting the path forward with solutions to improve the accuracy and volume of the data we serve to our customers.
- Help drive implementation to maintain & improve our data and pipeline by collaborating with our Software & Data Engineering, Product Management, and Research counterparts.
What we hope you will bring to this role:
- Bachelor's Degree in an analytical field (i.e. Math, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science etc.) required Masters Preferred.
- At least year of experience working in a data related capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Analytical and problem-solving skills – you are interested in making sense of large quantities of data and see patterns quickly
- An ability to work independently and manage multiple projects at once
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (formulas, pivot tables), SQL, or data analysis related tools required
- Experience with Python (or R), or other coding experience preferred
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.