XPeng Motors is one of China’s leading smart electric vehicle (“EV”) company. We design, develop, manufactures and market smart EVs that are seamlessly integrated with advanced Internet, AI and autonomous driving technologies. We are committed to in-house R&D and intelligent manufacturing to create a better mobility experience for our customers. We strive to transform smart electric vehicles with technology and data, shaping the mobility experience of the future.
We are looking for a motivated Technical Program Manager for our Machine Learning Infra team. You will work with Machine Learning team members. At XPeng KPI driven development process is backbone of our engineering efforts. You will also plan and coordinate delivery of this KPI driven development process infrastructure. Another key responsibility would be to streamline and optimize agile software development practices followed by various teams and help team leads run their team efficiently.
You will be working with a team of best-in-class sensors, computer vision and AI systems and software engineers to ensure best localization performance on our autonomous vehicles. Your work will ensure that we deliver the most reliable mass market autonomous vehicle solution.
- Lead planning, execution, and delivery across several parallel projects.
- Lead cross team efforts on data collection and machine learning model release.
- Manage on-board testing and road-testing effort and make sure a proper fix can be done.
- Plan and monitor execution progress with crystal clear due date. Evaluate and escalate risks.
- Hold tutorial and collect feedback to understand user pain-points and educate users.
Minimum Skill Requirements:
- Bachelors or Masters in computer science/engineer or prior work experience as a software engineer.
- 3+ years experience in software development, quality assurance or TPM.
- Familiar with Jira, Confluence or other project management tools.
- Experience on optimizing software development processes.
- Excellence problem-solving and communication skills.
What do we provide:
- A fun, supportive and engaging environment
- Opportunity to make significant impact on transportation revolution by the means of advancing autonomous driving
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies with the top talent in the field
- Competitive compensation package
- Snacks, lunches, and fun activities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status or marital status or any other prescribed category set forth in federal or state regulations.