See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Senior Business Analyst, Salesforce/Einstein!
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to support the work and charter of the Analytics Experience Platform team by interviewing and providing support for end users, and building new dashboards and features.
Twilio’s GTM Business Applications team architects and implements user-centric tools for our internal teams with the goal of empowering them to better serve customers’ needs. We play a crucial role in the success and scalability of our Go-to-Market efforts. We are the custodians of the systems, processes, and data that power the day-to-day interactions across the Sales and Go-To-Market organization.
In this role, you’ll:
- Interact with key stakeholders and end users to understand their challenges and feedback on current systems
- Develop and execute on a product roadmap that will enable customer-facing teams to work efficiently
- Document technical requirements, author solution documentation, and capture acceptance criteria clearly for technical audiences and stakeholders
- Collaborate with GTM Business Applications teammates to continuously improve the overall user experience for internal systems and processes
- Partner with our program management teams to develop a deep understanding of the strategy, objectives, and concerns of customer-facing teams
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 2-4 years of experience with Salesforce.com implementation (design, configuration, deployment)
- 1+ years of experience implementing or maintaining Tableau CRM/Einstein Analytics
- At least one current Salesforce Certification
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate into technical solutions; experience working cross functionally with Sales and customer-facing teams to improve internal systems and tools
- Experience managing large datasets, and creating dataflows, recipes, and dashboards
- Self-motivated, creative problem solver with ability to perform in a fast-paced, fast-changing work environment
- Strong communication skills, including user support and solution documentation
- Tableau CRM/Einstein Analytics Certification
- Experience with UI/UX/user interviews
- This role is fully remote and may sit anywhere within the United States.
- Minimal to no travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $72,184.00 – $103,120.00
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.