Join TuSimple and help change the way the world moves. Together we're making freight transportation safer, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
- Design, develop and maintain data analysis tools including data collection and visualization with SQL and no-SQL databases;
- Deliver business analysis reports based on customer requirements
- Solicit demands and feedback from users, translate quantitative data and insights into product ideas and informed design decisions;
- Identify and define product requirements with technical and engineering insights; develop the detailed engineering product roadmap;
- Analyze, evaluate and align the interests from multiple teams including machine learning, machine learning infrastructure, UX designers, and project managers to build consensus on prioritization, define processes and drive product execution
Experience & Skills Required:
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering or technical business analysis;
- B.S. in Computer Science or relevant engineering fields;
- 2+ years of experience in writing SQL software with production quality;
- 2+ years experience in Data Visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, Data studio, Superset, and etc.
- 2+ years of experience in data collection, analysis, visualization and reporting;
- Ability to turn business requirements into measurable metrics:
- Ability to deep dive into technical issues with thorough architectural understanding of the underlying products;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of software product development lifecycle;
- Experience in Python scripting for data analysis
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Work visa sponsorship available
- Relocation assistance available
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served every day
- Full kitchens on every floor with unlimited snacks, drinks, special treats, fruits, meals, and more
- Stock options / equity
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.