THIS IS US
Thanks to our remote work policy, you can decide, whether you’d like to work from our Berlin office or from home.
We offer remote work from the following locations:
Germany, Spain, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Poland, Hungary, Greece, Austria
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
We are a diverse team of Data Engineers, Analytics Engineers, Data Analysts and Data Scientists helping TIER advance in all things data. We are from 10 different nations and like to geek out on different data stacks and technologies. We strive to build great data infrastructure and enable teams across TIER to take data-informed decisions.
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- You will join the Consumer Analytics team, helping to develop & curate a best in class data platform for our Consumer facing Product & business teams
- Your main focus will be integrating new data sources into our data warehouse and developing highly scalable & performant data models which enable our Product teams to generate business critical insights, analyses, and dashboards
- You will ensure that data is modelled to the highest standards, is well documented and accessible to different end users through the appropriate platforms (e.g. directly through Snowflake, Looker, Amplitude…)
- You will collaborate closely with embedded Analysts, data scientists & their respective teams, helping to prioritise data projects & translate business requirements into technical plans.
- You will support Data Analysts with expert technical advise at each stage of the data lifecycle, from defining new tracking events to data model structure & design.
- You will develop data best practices, standards & guidelines for the wider Data Analytics team and put in place effective strategies to ensure they are followed
- You will proactively identify areas for improvement in the data platform (e.g. areas of repeated maintenance, data quality issues or recurring ad-hoc requests) and propose ideas to address them
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 3 years of experience in data modelling and/or analysis.
- You have experience working with data exploration and modelling platforms such as Looker, Periscope or Tableau and worked on data transformations ideally through DBT
- Experienced in advanced data modelling – you can take raw data from different event generating sources and turn that into optimised data model that scales well with at high volumes.
- Advanced SQL skills – you can solve the problem with most efficient SQL considering the underlying data warehouse, data volume and loading methods
- Experience working with consumer product or customer care data is a big plus.
- You can communicate complex problems with technical and business users in simple language
- You are structured at work, able to handle and prioritise your tasks well in an ambiguous environment.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- For Head Office roles – We support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives & programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our remote work options
- Profit from competitive compensation combined with perks like memberships with Urban Sports Club, Blinklist and Headspace
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, and Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, JPMorgan, Delivery Hero, and more)
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin colour, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!