The Autopilot hardware team is looking for an enthusiastic, bright verification engineer with a strong desire to learn. Responsibilities will include developing test plans, verifying and debugging various blocks on the Autopilot chip.
- Hiring at the Senior, Staff, and Senior Staff levels
- Dedicated/hands-on ASIC DV experience.
- Experience working on block level UVM test benches – writing drivers, scoreboards, sequences, constraints, and functional coverage models
- Strong interest in understanding the architectural and micro-architectural details of a design.
- Strong interest in debugging complex issues
- Drive and adopt new verification methodologies to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Object oriented programming concepts
- C programming is a plus
- Experience working on the memory subsystem is a plus
- Build UVM test benches and own the verification of an IP from start to finish. Create coverage driven verification plans from specifications. Execute, review and refine to achieve coverage targets.
- Set up regressions and triage failures. Debug and drive any design and verification bugs found, to closure.
- Work with the team to improve DV methodology and infrastructure.