- The Internship Recruiting Team is driven by the passion to recognize emerging talent. Our year-round program places the best students in positions where they will grow both technically and personally through their experience working closely with their manager, mentor, and team. We are dedicated to providing an experience that allows for the intern to experience life at Tesla by giving them projects that are critical to their team’s success.
Instead of going on coffee runs and making copies, you’ll be seated at the table making critical decisions that will influence not only your team, but the overall achievement of Tesla’s mission.
About the team
The Tesla Energy Service Engineering Data Analytics and Infrastructure team is responsible for leveraging the vast amount of data from the Energy fleet to ensure the best customer experience and fleet availability across the entire Tesla Energy portfolio; Industrial, Residential, Supercharger, and Solar. In this internship you will identify and help resolve fleet-wide performance, operation, and maintenance challenges across the growing fleet of energy products by creating analytics that provide insights to drive action to maintain and improve the fleet.
- Currently working towards a degree in a relevant program such as Computer Science, Engineering (Electrical, Computer etc…), Data Analytics, Business Analytics / MBA with analytics focus or similar.
- High proficiency in SQL and Python (particularly pandas).
- Experience with creating dashboards or visual analytical presentations.
- A bias for action and a passion for sustainable energy
- Remain engaged, proactive, and positive while solving very challenging problems
- Tableau certification or similar dashboarding certification.
- Experience using Spark.
- Experience creating and maintaining ETL’s and data pipelines.
- Experience with Airflow.