Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies—from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups—use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About the team
Stripe’s Revenue Operations team is responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization, partnering closely with the sales team and teams across Stripe to drive initiatives.
In this role, you’ll play a key part in supporting the Global Revenue Operations team to resolve data issues that affect their ability to find, grow, and serve Stripes users. You’ll be working in close partnership with Sales, Marketing, Operations, Data Science, and system owners. A successful Sales Ops Data Analyst will directly update core attributes related to the GTM process in a quick and efficient manner in order to support the Global Sales organization.
A successful team member in this role is passionate about data and helping others achieve company goals and targets. The position requires experience in sales operations specifically, data analysis, CRM skills along with a passion for data and continuous improvement.
What you’ll do
- Own all phases of GTM data operations projects from project planning through execution and completion
- Understands the data needs and functional requirements for the GTM Org
- Be a subject matter expert for the available data sources provided to Sales and GTM Teams
- Collaborates with the Rev Ops, Sales, and Marketing to ensure data is aligned an accurate in SFDC
- Maintain a data quality acceptance level across all domains in SFDC
- Manage data maintenance case queue to ensure the most valuable and accurate data for GTM
- Manage and update data within Salesforce
- Own the process end to end for the creation of new records via mass load into CRM
- Proactively and reactively manage merging duplicates, updating customer hierarchy information, and filling in missing or inaccurate data
- Build reports and dashboards to support analysis & planning using internal data
- Collaborate with end-users to build and maintain reports & analysis that support forecasting, pipeline management, prospecting, and account planning
- Support the team in efforts to combine internal data with third party information to generate new insights for the Sales and Marketing functions
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Information Systems, or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience:
- Interfacing with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Working directly with enrichment tools like ZoomInfo, D&B Optimizer, Salesloft, or HubSpot
- With deep data analysis experience using Excel/Google Sheets
- Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills including the ability to actively listen, problem solve, and communicate across large customer base
- Experience working for a SaaS technology or Financial Services company
- Work experience with Salesforce Cases
- SQL experience
- Experience working with ticket-based systems such as JIRA or ServiceNow
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced “startup” environment being able to organize and execute on small, medium, and large projects