About SHARE NOW
As the European market leader and pioneer of free-floating car-sharing, SHARE NOW is represented in 16 major European cities with around 11,000 vehicles, including around 3,000 electric vehicles. This corresponds to a share of more than 25 percent of the total fleet. About 3.4 million customers already use the service. SHARE NOW offers a sustainable solution for urban mobility and, as part of the mobility offer, contributes significantly to relieving traffic congestion in cities. Each car-sharing car replaces up to 20 private vehicles in urban traffic. With vehicles from BMW, Citroën, Fiat, MINI, Mercedes-Benz, Peugeot and smart. SHARE NOW continues to expand its European market leadership in free-floating car-sharing. The mobility provider was founded in 2019 as a joint venture between BMW Group and Mercedes-Benz Mobility AG. It is headquartered in Berlin.
- The ability to work autonomously in an agile and creative environment, where every idea matters
- Internal and external development possibilities for personal and professional growth
- Monthly Mobility Allowance for your own SHARE NOW experience
- Company pension, flexible working hours and 30 days of paid vacation days per year
- Hot and cold drinks, snacks and fresh fruits to keep your energy levels up
- Informal atmosphere, Welcome Days and global Townhall meetings
As part of the SHARE NOW Data Warehouse Team, you are in charge of the end-to-end development of our Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions. You will be in constant knowledge exchange with all team members and always taking on new challenges. As part of the job, you will have the opportunity to continually expand your technical and methodical expertise as well as strengthen your business sense.
- You work as part of the team on the conception, design, implementation, optimization and technical management of our Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions.
- You implement ETL processes to integrate and enrich data from different sources like Amazon S3, PostgreSQL or REST API.
- You design and implement relational and multidimensional database systems as well as different types of reports and dashboards according to the business requirements.
- You develop our Business Intelligence solution using a modern tech stack (Snowflake, dbt, Airflow, Gitlab CI/CD and other Amazon Web Services).
- You identify potentials both with respect to architecture and the technologies used.
- You are in exchange with different business departments to support them in their data needs.
- You have successfully completed your master’s degree in Computer science or a related field.
- You have several years of experience in developing and maintaining complex Data Warehouse solutions.
- You are passionate about creating a well architected modern data infrastructure and working on projects with business impact.
- Expert in SQL and/or SQL-based languages and performance tuning of SQL queries. Some hands-on experience in Python is good to have.
- You have knowledge in the technologies we use, especially AWS (e.g. S3, Lambda, EC2) and Snowflake, ideally also Airflow and dbt.
- You are comfortable with CI/CD pipelines and DevOps workflows.
- You ideally bring first experience in Tableau and visualizing complex data.
- Your strengths include an analytical mind and an affinity towards data and facts.
- You have a strong command of English (spoken and written).
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are known for working in an effective, efficient and motivated manner.