Business Systems Analyst (BSA) acts as liaison between IT and business functions, to help build solutions that facilitate Rubrik operate more effectively and efficiently. Solution focus areas include supporting CRM features and understanding the peripheral systems that drive CRM functionalities. Candidates will drive the identification, implementation, and modification of business systems to meet user needs and comply with company standards and guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works on advanced business systems projects, and is responsible for the complex analysis and requirements definition for applications that automate business processes.
- Has a thorough understanding of the business functions for which applications are used, interfaces with Business and IT cross functions teams to identify and resolve business systems problems, and consults with various users to identify potential improvements.
- Perform hands-on solution design, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, process design and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects in CRM domain
- Act as a liaison between Technical team, Functional team, Business Functions, and vendor to drive CRM implementations
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements
- Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshops
- Perform gap analysis: as is vs. to be
- Document functional business requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases
- Key contributor in cross-functional teams, BRD review, development plans, and roadmap development
- Conduct Solution reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution aligned with business requirements
- Create and deliver high quality presentations
- Demonstrates ability to get things done thru influence and relationship building.
- Leads and applies industry standard project management techniques for small to medium size projects.
- Assists planning projects/programs, and supports business process redesign and IT architecture changes.
- Preparation of user documentation and training documentation as necessary
- Experience with multiple software delivery lifecycle methodologies such as – Waterfall, Agile
- 6+ yrs experience of successful software project implementations with at least 4 years related to CRM
- Experience in Sales and Service cloud application like order management, Service Contracts, Entitlement, Asset etc
- Top CRM applications specific experience required, eg Salesforce, Oracle
- Must possess strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities
- Experience performing detailed gap analysis, and preparing as-is & to-be process documentation
- Experience preparing end-user documentation and conducting end-user training
- Experience leading distributed teams to design architecture and requirements for and oversee development of packaged and integrated solutions
- Ability to work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation and may require collaboration across multiple functional/technical teams
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the appropriate audience; including both verbal and written communications.
- Experience with upstream & downstream processes & solutions to CRM capabilities such as MDM (Customer, contact, company, product Master), Order Management, Billing, Invoicing and Booking is a big plus.
- Independent self-motivated ability to learn on the job
- Business Analysis experience in a high-tech (preferable software) company is highly desirable.
- 4-year Bachelor degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business management or related discipline. Advanced degree would be a plus
- Industry Business Analyst certification would be a plus
- Salesforce, Oracle certifications would be a plus
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company and named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.