Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
Rivian is seeking a detail oriented, data driven root cause problem solver with the technical chops to shed light on the performance and productivity, among other critical aspects, of the Commercial Operations organization.
- Be a key member of a high caliber Commercial Operations Business Intelligence team that generates insight into operational performance with significant exposure to senior management and across multiple departments
- Examine key business data by identifying, cleaning, and providing analysis and insights. Validating data fidelity and creating data where none currently exists.
- Build dashboards, tools, and other data models for business groups to help visualize or monitor data in areas like operations, sales, performance, and/or customer engagement. Providing ongoing data mining efforts to key in on trends and areas of continuous improvement
- Generate insights and present findings to senior management using data visualization and presentation programs to suggest business recommendations
- Support ad hoc analyses and reports needed for business decisions, planning, and execution
- Key partners to collaborate with include IT, Finance & Accounting, Treasury, Manufacturing & Engineering, Various Operations Teams, People Team, Strategy, Marketing, Commercial Analytics
- Proficient in SQL, Tableau, and Excel. Alteryx experience is a plus
- Experience with Python or other programming languages
- 3+ years of experience as an Analyst – supporting Sales or Business Operations
- Ability to quickly understand and map systems, processes, and operations
- Experience in a dynamic and agile environment requiring high-adaptability, management of multiple projects, excellent cross-functional communication and presentation skills
- Continuous improvement attitude; ability to suggest and implement best practices
- Strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Willing to travel (up to 5%)
- Fully Vaccinated against COVID19 (Proof required)
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.