A Day in the Life
From managing the data collection process, to customer interfacing, to seeking ways to improve the processes and scalability of our team, there are no boring days for our team members.
You will oversee the CAHPS data quality across a wide variety of healthcare clients using standard guidelines and methodologies from project onset through delivery of final deliverables. This entails data quality oversight across all phases of project execution, possibly including survey design, data collection, data processing, analysis and reporting. Along the way you will work with internal teams to analyze and investigate data, map data for reporting, and advise implementation and Engineering teams on regulatory requirements for data validation.
Along with providing client and program updates on data analysis, you will continue to take on new programs which involves learning and understanding regulatory requirements and protocols for data management. Some projects are fundamentally easy and quick, but many others are complex and require creative thought and a dedicated thought process!
As you grow in this role, there will be opportunities to coach and manage other data quality analysts as they begin their careers, including teaching technical, regulatory, and data management skills as well as mentoring on longer term career goals.
In combination with the core duty of managing research programs, our teams also have the opportunity to work on side projects of their choosing that will help to make the team a better environment, as well as to help it run more efficiently and expand our team’s capabilities. As Qualtrics continues its exponential growth so does the Research Services team, and that means a need for scalable processes, continued innovation on our offer, and constant revisions to the current practices in order to fine tune and better our operations.
Being at Qualtrics during this time of unprecedented growth is already exciting, and being a part of the Research Services team only adds to that level of energy and potential. More leadership is needed and we’re hoping it will be you!
Expectations for Success
- Lead CAHPS data quality management from data intake all the way through data submission to QualityNet.
- Identify data quality issues, data security, data storage issues and work with appropriate resources to address
- Ensuring all required data fields are setup and populated correctly and consistently for each client
- Coordinate and advise on data quality for submission from identifying missing data elements to requesting client update files.
- Responsible for all QA of CAHPS data across clients and preparation for data submission
- Be proficient in use of the Excel, XML, .XLS and common data file formats.
- A natural curiosity about the data! Ability to identify and questions anomalies in the data
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years in data quality and program oversight
- Comfortable with GSuite, and Microsoft office for MACs
- Superb communication and project management skills
- Comfortable in a fast-pace, and highly competitive environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and pleasantly through both written and spoken mode
- Able to analyze response data and report back to clients for actioning.
- 2-5 years of experience in data quality and program oversight in a healthcare related environment.
- Survey research knowledge and experience
- Knowledge and experience with government regulatory programsExperience in execution of many aspects of CX program delivery, including: survey design and execution, data analysis, dashboard and reporting, making best practice recommendations specific to CAHPS
- Bachelor’s degree in data science, healthcare administration, or other research-oriented field.
- Working knowledge of SPSS and SQL
- Ability to write Python scripts is helpful but not required
- Establish and Monitor client sampling in accordance with regulatory guidelines
- Oversee data intake requirements for new CAHPS clients
- Track all required quality checks
- Manage data quality in preparation for data submission
- Communicate any required CAHPS updates to clients
- Assist in monitoring websites for individual CAHPS program updates and trainings
- Attend required CAHPS trainings
- Assist in maintaining CAHPS QAP documentation
- Assist in maintaining CAHPS training documentation
- Assist in preparing for and participate in annual CAHPS audits