At Polestar we don’t just drive innovation in our cars – our entire business model is different from our competitors. We’re looking for a creative, innovative, experienced, and hands-on professional to directly support our strategy and business development team in growing our business in North America.
Let us describe the challenge we offer
The Business Development Analyst will be responsible for supporting our Business Development team and any ongoing projects. This role will have exposure across our internal teams, supporting management meetings and take lead in project management of various internal initiatives.
What you’ll do
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and deep-dives to answer key business critical questions
- Run stakeholder meetings and take responsibility for tracking action items and conducting follow ups with relevant team members
- Project management of key initiatives for the North American market (ex: new product launch readiness, task for project tracking, and more)
- Support the Strategy & Business Development team in preparing presentations for both internal & external meetings with key stakeholders and global executives
- Provide the North American purchasing organization with support in requisitions, goods receipts, and the purchase to pay process
- Process support of state regulatory and incentive applications
Who you are
- 2 – 3 years of experience in a consulting firm, or relevant position
- Strong analytical skills with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Aptitude for strategic thinking, problem solving and project management
- Ability to comfortably work with and present to senior leadership and executive level stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You thrive in an ever-changing environment
Polestar – the guiding star
Polestar is an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in by catalyzing the change to sustainable mobility. We are a global team of highly talented individuals who share a passion to change the world. We challenge conventions and we challenge ourselves for the purpose of innovation. We believe innovation is a team effort and that just like each component is critical to the performance of our cars each person working at Polestar is as important to the team and its performance. We work in close collaboration across empowered global teams that don’t settle for anything less than excellence.
Is this you? If you are interested in joining the Polestar family, don’t wait with submitting your application. We apply a continuous selection process and the job post will be open until the position is filled.