Plus is a global leader in the autonomous trucking revolution, with award-winning high-performance driverless technology. Named by Fast Company as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies of 2022, Plus is the only autonomous driving company with customers operating its product on the road today. Working with one of the largest companies in the U.S., vehicle manufacturers and others, Plus is making trucking safer, more fuel efficient, and more sustainable. Plus’ industry awards include from Fast Company, Insider, Consumer Electronics, AUVSI, and others. Based in Silicon Valley, Plus is looking for talented individuals to join its fast-growing teams.
Do you get excited to poke inside the latest cool technology or gadget? Are you passionate about synthesizing data into meaningful, actionable information? Are you masterful in translating complex technology into benefits and impact that customers care about? Do you thrive in an environment where you get to build something from the ground up and solve really hard problems? Do you want a role where you can make a huge impact not just on the organization, but also in an emerging technology area that will have far-reaching social, economic, and environmental impact?
- Write fast, safety-critical software that interacts at a low level with real hardware
- Debug and/or further develop the software portion of complex electromechanical subsystems – e.g. driver monitoring systems, drive-by-wire systems, human-machine interfaces
- Develop extremely robust and reliable in-vehicle networking code for sensors and other electronic components
- Be able to run initial evaluations of new electronic components and sensors – e.g. cameras, LiDARs, RADARs, on-board computers
- Integrate, test and tune sensor modules and robotics components
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics, or other related field
- Practical experience designing, building, and deploying autonomous systems
- Strong Python and C++ skills
- In-depth knowledge of ROS
- Knowledge of version control tools (e.g Git)
- Comfortable working independently and with minimal supervision
- Bonus – familiarity with communication protocols such as CAN, UART, GMSL, Ethernet
- Bonus – familiarity with automotive standards
- Bonus – familiarity with sensors such as LiDARs, RADARs, cameras, GPS systems, and IMUs
Your opportunities joining Plus
- Work, learn and grow in a highly future-oriented, innovative and dynamic field.
- Shape the future of logistics and trucking with your expertise.
- Wide range of opportunities for personal and professional growth and development.
- Cross-country travel as a technological pioneer and ambassador.
- Work in a highly professional and international environment with strong work ethics.
- Opportunity to be a pioneer in a disruptive field with high impact on the environment.
- Competitive and fair compensation structure.
For more information, please visit www.plus.ai or follow us on LinkedIn or YouTube.