Plus is a global leader in the autonomous trucking revolution, with award-winning high-performance driverless technology. Named by Fast Company as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies of 2022, Plus is the only autonomous driving company with customers operating its product on the road today. Working with one of the largest companies in the U.S., vehicle manufacturers and others, Plus is making trucking safer, more fuel efficient, and more sustainable. Plus’ industry awards include from Fast Company, Insider, Consumer Electronics, AUVSI, and others. Based in Silicon Valley, Plus is looking for talented individuals to join its fast-growing teams.
- Work on advancing the state-of-the-art in computer vision and machine learning as applied to autonomous driving. Examples of applications include object detection, tracking, segmentation, 3D reconstruction and sensor fusion.
- Assess the tradeoffs between classical and modern computer vision techniques, and apply one or more based on the merits of the problem.
- Work to optimize algorithms and models and deploy them in products being used by customers worldwide.
- Design and implement methodologies and metrics for measuring and monitoring performance and active learning workflows to continuously improve our capabilities
- Mentor junior engineers and scientists
- Contribute towards developing the intellectual property portfolio of the company
- M.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a relevant discipline with a focus on computer vision, deep learning or machine learning. A doctoral degree is preferred.
- Strong publication record in major computer vision conferences like CVPR, Neurips, ECCV or peer-reviewed journals.
- In-depth knowledge of the state-of-the-art in deep learning as applied to object detection, tracking and sensor fusion.
- Knowledge of classical computer vision techniques and multi-view geometry
- 8+ years of combined experience in industry or academia
- Experience building real-time computer vision systems and shipping products.
- Strong software development skills in Python, C++ and experience in DL frameworks such as Tensorflow, Pytorch, etc.
- Experience working in the autonomous vehicle industry is a plus
- Experience working with a large scale machine learning infrastructure is a plus
- Forge the future of autonomous transportation while collaborating with AI experts from around the world
- Catered free lunch, unlimited snacks and beverages
- Competitive salary, stock options, and outstanding benefits package