At HashiCorp, we’re building a generation-defining infrastructure software company, powered by our core principles and a growing team of talented, committed professionals working together to help organizations seamlessly transition to and operate in the cloud. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, 85 percent of our employees work remotely, strategically distributed around the globe. From our inception we built the company with a remote-first approach because we believe talent has no boundaries.
About the role...
We have an exciting opportunity to join the IT – Data Engineering team. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Data Engineering, this is a unique opportunity to design and develop a robust data architecture capable of fueling HashiCorp’s future data analytics teams.
You will join a development team that is responsible for building, deploying and supporting key components of a system of record, the Enterprise Data Warehouse. Including automation of key business processes, ensuring accuracy, audit controls and completeness of data for company wide operational reporting and analysis.
Successful candidates will have extensive experience working in data environments that support GTM, FP&A, Customer Support, and related organizations with a passion for optimizing data environments that drive insight and innovation.
In this role you can expect to:
- Deliver simple, secure, scalable, and trusted Data/Business Intelligence solutions and services to support teams across HashiCorp
- Lead the delivery, implementation, and business adoption of scalable and reliable data warehouse, business intelligence and data analytics solutions for cross-department leadership and business teams
- Anticipate issues, manage dependencies, and drive solutions
- Manage and build infrastructure required for optimal ETL of data from a wide variety of data sources
- Translate data and analytic results into strategic insights for leadership and business stakeholders
- Ensure successful completion of projects across the software development life-cycle, partnering with business stakeholders
- Make business recommendations with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information
- Envision, develop, and deploy analytics solutions to streamline processes that will lead to efficiency gains and improvement of key metrics
- Become a subject matter expert for all things analytics within the Data Engineering organization
You may be a good fit if you have:
- 3+ years with relevant data analyst, business analyst, and/or data warehousing experience
- 2+ hands-on IT data management experience
- Passionate about understanding data and its relevance to business decisions
- Ability to operate in a fast-moving environment supporting a rapidly growing business
- Experience building and operating mission critical data warehouses, marts and lakes
- Experience with complex initiatives and goals
- Working in teams that are mission critical
- Demonstrated self starter skills, taking initiative when the opportunity presents itself
HashiCorp embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.