Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
As the Senior SDET of AD Data Engineering, you’ll be working with some of the industry’s brightest minds to develop data pipeline and deep learning infrastructure to ensure production quality of FF’s exemplary AD (Autonomous Driving) system. What you’ll do:
- Design and develop AD data pipeline and deep learning infrastructure
- Design and develop streamlined and automatic data collection, analysis and annotation
- Analyze data sources and develop performance evaluation metrics
- Design, training and validate machine learning and deep learning models on computing clusters
- Contribution in features review and test plan design/development
- Design and develop test cases to ensure FF AD system to meet business strategy and goals
- 3+ years of test experience in AD test
- Strong expertise in AI models test and training
- Experience building and architecting large-scale, production quality systems.
- Experience with data analytics, logging, or experiment frameworks.
- Experience with building data pipelines & storage.
- Experience with building ML related infrastructure or frameworks.
- Progressive statistics background either in academia or industry
- Data science and system evaluation experience
- Experience with tools for manipulating big data
- Experience with R/Python and statistical libraries
- Experience with data science tools including numpy, scipy, matplotlib etc.
- Hands on experience of major commercial or open source AD datasets
- PhD in Computer Engineering, EE, statistics, math, or other quantitative area
- Rich experience with Spark/MapReduce
- Expertise in geometry or classical physics
- Rich Experience with TensorFlow, PyTorch or major deep learning framework
- Hands on popular commercial or open source AD system
- Rich experience with distributed systems
Perks + Benefits
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.