Manager, Detection and Automation Engineering
IT, InfoSec, Cyber Risk & Business Operations | San Francisco, CA, Seattle, WA or Remote – US
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our IT, InfoSec, Cyber Risk & Business Ops team – is in the business of trust and reliability. We create, maintain and operate scalable technology and data solutions that deliver an exceptional experience for our internal & external customers. We embrace Agile principles and values, favor DevOps practices, and view infrastructure as code, all while we create an infrastructure that scales and supports our growth and ambitious vision. This requires a smart, highly collaborative team who can identify, investigate, and implement new technologies to continue securely scaling our global business.
As the Manager of the Detection and Automation Engineering Team, you oversee the timely delivery of projects and initiatives in relation to our world-class Information Security function. This is a manager role that requires hands-on experience on a variety of security tools, technologies and experience protecting enterprise and production environments.
This position is a people manager role reporting to the Director, Threat Engineering & Intelligence Development and is designated Flex.
- Develop and lead a collaborative global team of Detection and Automation Engineers
- Align with the strategic initiatives that drive the company’s security posture
- Maintain strong relationships based on trust and transparency with primary business stakeholders
- Design, develop, implement and maintain new innovative solutions for DocuSign's security infrastructure
- Perform investigations on a wide variety of events to discover new detection capabilities and logging sources
- Negotiate appropriate trade-offs and ensure clear accountability, targets, timelines and deliverables for each major initiative
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Experience with Detections and EDR solutions
- Experience with Software Engineering and Development
- Experience developing, managing and coaching a team of highly technical engineers
- M.S. degree or equivalent work experience
- 9+ years in Information Security and Security Automation
- Comfortable with ambiguity and fast change with an ability to adapt as needed
- Record of planning and executing complex security projects
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $130,800 – $184,800 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It’s important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate with regards to any legally protected characteristics.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at email@example.com.