Lead Product Manager – Data Platform
Product & Program Management | Seattle, WA
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more-agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live in.
Our Product & Program Management teams work on some of the most impactful and challenging problems in the Software industry. We are a highly collaborative group that operates between Engineering and the business and helps to design solutions from concept to launch – all while focusing on and advocating for what’s best for our customers. We work closely with Engineering and Design to create some of the most innovative never-been-done-before products. We closely partner with various products, security, privacy and compliance teams in DocuSign to bring the product to market.
DocuSign is at an interesting growth phase and we are in the process of modernizing our data platform to support critical scenarios like Reporting, Analytics and Machine Learning for Enterprise, International and Government customers. As Lead Product Manager, you will develop the vision, roadmap, design and deliver the underlying data platform systems and applications necessary to support this growth. Your objectives will be directly linked to business outcomes such as customer satisfaction, user engagement and operational efficiency.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Sr. Director of Product Management and is designated Flex.
- Build the strategy and roadmap for DocuSign data product offerings
- Drive the vision and requirements, translate them to functional specifications, facilitate a sound design and deliver an efficient experience
- Work closely with developers and product managers across the company to understand and coordinate the development of new features and services
- Evaluate and prioritize requirements in partnership with legal, trust, security, sales, marketing, and product team leadership
- Prioritize and manage a product backlog for effective release and sprint planning
- Facilitate requirements definition with design and engineering partners while identifying dependencies and relative priority with other product managers
- Evaluate and understand enterprise compliant data policies and be the ambassador of best practices
- Partner with Program Management, Design and Engineering to ensure product ships on time and to quality
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, Information Systems, Informatics or equivalent
- 12+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8+ years related experience with a Master’s degree; or equivalent experience in technical product or program management for enterprise cloud/SaaS product/service
- Strong customer focus through qualitative and quantitative measures
- Experience building and using telemetry to review performance and make data-driven decisions
- Demonstrated success building/managing large-scale technology products
- Experience working with cloud offerings relevant to managing data with deep focus on one or more of these areas: 1) Reporting 2) Analytics 3) Machine Learning
- Ability to influence and collaborate in a matrixed environment having multiple stakeholders
- Experience working cross-functionally with Engineering, IT, Operations, and Program Management
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate well across organizational boundaries
- Strong problem-solving and attitude to get things done
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-moving environment, prioritize your work and manage your own time
DocuSign may require all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination to visit a DocuSign office, to meet with potential or actual customers or business partners, or for other business-related purposes, in accordance with local law. Please note that DocuSign has contracts with different governments globally which may require compliance with local and federal laws.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millionsof users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world’s forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers andwhere all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude, and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities n job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.