We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
We are building out a first-class Internal Analytics department composed of Data Engineers, Software Engineers, Data Analysts, and Data Scientists. If you’re excited to work on a fast-moving team using cutting-edge open-source technologies to collect, store, transform, analyze, and model data, we want to meet you.
- Ship and process data at scale using Spark, Luigi, and other open-source technologies, with programming languages like Scala and Python, as well as SQL
- Route that data between different sources and destinations, including internally managed datastores and externally managed third party APIs
- Work closely with every department and domain at Datadog to collect critical data and insights and power decision making across the company
- Join a highly collaborative team eager to solve hard problems the right way
- Grow and scale with Datadog
- You are fluent in several programming languages, such as Python, R, or Scala, and are a SQL expert
- You’ve built production ETL pipelines at scale using Spark, Hadoop, or a similar distributed framework and enjoy wrangling large amounts of data in different domains
- You’ve worked with data stores and/or data warehouses, such as AWS S3, AWS Redshift, or Snowflake
- You have a natural curiosity and an investigative mindset; you’re driven by the “why”
- You’re able to explain advanced technical concepts in a simple manner and cater to your audience
- You want to work in a fast, high-growth environment and thrive in autonomy
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.