With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on EV charging and established a business model that's been validated by more than a decade in business and thousands of customers. As now a public company, we remain focused on broadening our market leadership and building on years of innovation. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to build our all-electric future and dominate a trillion-dollar market.
Join the team that is building the EV charging industry and make your mark on how people and goods will get everywhere they need to go, in any context, for generations to come.
You will be joining the ViriCiti team who was acquired by ChargePoint in August 2021. ViriCiti enhances the ChargePoint fleet solution portfolio of hardware, software, and services by integrating information sources to optimize electric fleet operations, including battery management, charging station monitoring, OEM-agnostic telematics, vehicle maintenance, and vehicle operations data. The combined solution enables fleets to identify what routes to electrify, monitor and report on uptime, optimize fueling to ensure operational readiness at low cost, and integrate vehicle and charging station management.
Discover what it’s like to help build the fueling network of the future – check out our Engineering Blog.
What You Will Be Doing
As our Customer Business Analyst, you will be part of our dedicated Customer Excellence Team that is working hard to achieve high customer satisfaction.
Your responsibility is to work independently and proactively around the following 2 areas:
Customer Data Intelligence
- Provide guidance and support the development and publication of reports and dashboards for customers and for sales/marketing (Whitepapers etc.)
- Assist in gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data sets to identify patterns and trends.
- Work closely with our Data Science team to lead the definition and execution of our Customer Data Analysis strategy, from creating new Standard Customer reports, testing them with customers, and rolling them out to customers in partnership with sales and CE teams
- Create and present ad-hoc reports and dashboards for clients
- Research new data gathering and analysis techniques.
- Develop knowledge of customer support operations and knowledge of current industry trends as well as current methods and technologies that relate to analytics, statistics, and reporting.
- Develop Tableau advanced analytics reporting tools to create impactful visualizations and interactive dashboards
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Reviewing Customer Excellence KPI/OKR data
- Build and support analytics that fulfills business metrics requirements
- Provide industry and market context in the interpretation of analytical results
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards to deliver business intelligence to the organization.
- Formulate recommendations to executive management and other teams in defining business goals and needs.
- Day-to-day activities will involve using Python, Jupyter, SQL to pull together large data sets.
- Compile reports and dashboards (Klipfolio/Tableau) to showcase performance metrics, business analyses or/and enable others to drill down into the numbers.
- Ensure migration of all business reports/dashboard from Klipfolio to Tableau
- Ad-Hoc and scheduled reporting
- Crafting executive-level presentation materials
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Business, Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field; master’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years experience in a similar customer data analysis position, with hands on experience with Salesforce or other CRM system, including understanding Tableau dashboards & reports preferred
- Strong oral, written, administrative, organizational: multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- The ability to analyze problems, develop alternatives and recommendations.
- Proficiency in converting analytical requirements into actionable interpretations and recommendations.
- Knowledge of ETL and data warehouse concepts/processes
- Proficiency in self-service analytics tools such as Excel, Tableau, SQL, Python and/or R, Jupyter, etc.
- Familiarity with business intelligence, visualizations, and master data management is desired
- Strong work ethic, ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills for interaction with all levels of management
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and spoken (an additional language such as Dutch, German or French is a plus!)
Amsterdam – NL or Greenville – South Carolina, US
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team. ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
If there is a match between your experiences/skills and the Company needs, we will contact you directly.
ChargePoint is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants only – Recruiting agencies do not contact.