We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity – and for that, we need you to join us as a Working Student C++ Database Engineer.
Our Core Mining Engine Team focuses on improving and extending the process mining capabilities according to customer requirements, insights from academia, and research. The team takes special care of the efficient execution of the process mining queries on the provided resources.
You will gain experience in developing new and innovative algorithms and operators for our query engine. By implementing these features, you support the technical development activities for the Core Mining Engine.
The work you’ll do:
- Develop and implement new, innovative features and algorithms for our query engine in C++/Java
- Increase the reliability and performance of existing components of our query engine
- Gain experience in the area of cloud database development (memory management, performance, cloud technologies)
- Collaborate with various teams and coworkers to drive innovation in the field of process mining
The qualifications you need:
- Student of computer science or of a comparable program (at least in your 3rd bachelor semester)
- Engineering background with hands-on-experience in C++ (17) or Java
- Interest in building high performance applications
- Analytical mind and a great understanding of complex algorithms as well as data management
- Curiosity about how things work and the will to improve them
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- At least 6 months of part-time availability
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Valuable work experience and investment in personal growth (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Students@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future).
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.