At Celonis, we are building a leading product that defines the new market category of Execution Management Systems (EMS). We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All of them rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity – and for that we need you as a Software Engineer with Machine Learning focus.
For our Applied Machine Learning Team we are looking for a Software Engineer with Machine Learning focus, who designs and implements end-to end products for the currently existing and future ML pipelines/ products. Furthermore you will increase the software development skills within the team to ensure sustainable product life cycles. In this role you will also carry out code reviews with other developers, architectural discussion with platform architects.
Interested? Read on!
- … have a Master's university degree in the area of computer science or a comparable education and solid years of experience, academia or commercial, in one or more of the following areas: Machine learning, Pattern Recognition, or Artificial Intelligence.
- … have a strong engineering background with very good hands-on-experience of Python and exposure to one more programming language ( e.g. Java, etc), as well as engineering best practices (logging, monitoring and alerting)
- … have at least 3 years of experience in the software engineering field with a track record of successful project delivery (Previous experience in working with and developing machine learning infrastructure, models and pipelines)
- … have strong DevOps skills and worked with technologies like Docker, Kubernetes as well as AWS EC2/Batch/Lambda
- … have industry experience creating and producing machine learning algorithms at scale
- … are experience in writing SQL queries and handling large amounts of data
- … know how to create high-quality, flexible backend services
- … are experienced in writing efficient, readable and testable code
- … are a true problem-solver and work well in a team
- … have excellent English skills, German is a plus
- … see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- … are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining – the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- … distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity Statement.