WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We're looking for a Fullstack Engineer for our Data Products team (Currents & Data Lake). The Data Products team builds and maintains a robust Kafka-based event pipeline streaming billions of messages daily and a Snowflake data warehouse that our customers leverage to analyze user behavior in near real-time. Data Products provides a self-service interface using Typescript and React to customize the way data gets transformed and sent to customers. You will help us optimize, design, and implement the UI/UX that empowers our users to get data sent to them the way they want it to be and build out new features such as robust user profile data streaming!
WHO YOU ARE
- 4+ years of relevant experience with a strong track record of success
- Have strong and good opinions about how code should be written, as well as good development practices
- Experience with Typescript, and React
- Excellent communication skills and a user-centric attitude
- Calm, patient, considerate, compassionate, supportive, and encouraging
- Strong organizational skills and ability to keep track of multiple streams of work at once
- Experience with agile processes and tools such as JIRA
- Beneficial experiences: Ruby, Python, Java, MongoDB, Kubernetes, Docker
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.