WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHO YOU ARE
You love everything about data and want to share your passion with everyone. You have an opinion on when to use a line graph vs. a bar chart. You want to ensure that time doesn’t get wasted trying to figure out if a KPI has gone up or down. You know and express your opinions on the trade-offs between different BI tools. You care about efficiency, performance, security, and color palettes.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage Braze’s primary Business Intelligence solutions
- Work with the Analytics team to find new data sets that may be of interest to various teams in the company.
- Partner with the Data Engineering team to ensure that reports are delivered in an efficient and timely manner
- Curate Dashboards and self-driven Data Tools to empower Braze employees
- Build key dashboards for our executives and other key leaders within the organization, based on requirements that you gather.
- Support the organization by responding to questions on how to use our data tools and interpret the data
- Be the authority on how to consume information from the data.
- Work with the product teams to design and develop new reports
WHO YOU ARE
- 4+ years of experience in BI, Data Analysis, and Data Modeling
- 4+ years of SQL experience
- Experience with Programming and/or Scripting Languages (Python, R, Java, VBA, C#, C++, etc.)
- Experience with data visualization tools (experience with Looker is a plus)
- Experience in Data Modeling (experience with dbt is a plus, but not required)
- Strong listening, written, and verbal communication skills: you will need to to quickly understand needs or issues and deliver a clear and concise response
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You’re known for being a good collaborator – you’ll be working closely with our Analytics and Data Engineering Departments
- Fast learner, self-starter, go-getter, and intellectually curious
IDEALLY, WHAT YOU'LL HAVE
- Experience working within an Agile team
- Project Management Experience
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.