Company: Argo AI GmbH
Who we are:
Argo AI is a global self-driving products and services company on a mission to make the world’s streets and roadways safe, accessible, and useful for all. Our technology is built to enable commercial services for autonomous delivery and ridesharing in cities.
With experienced leaders in the field and collaborative partnerships with some of the world’s top consumer brands, we’re working block by block, city by city to empower people and businesses to be more successful. We’re individuals driven by strong values to solve complex problems together. Come join us to reimagine the human journey.
Meet the team:
The Data Science team is providing data exploration and analysis for the entire organization including Testing Operations, Hardware, Software, Management, and Product teams. We analyze data needed to provide actionable insights, draw conclusions from the data, and support data driven decision making at Argo AI. To accomplish our mission, we are hiring skilled and data passionate Software Engineers to work on high visibility topics that provide the opportunity to learn about, interact with, and add significant value to every part of our company.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with Data Scientists to define data requirements
- Design, implement and maintain data pipelines ensuring sustainable data quality
- Implement prototypes and tools for our stakeholders using results of the data analysis
- Work with modern cloud, big data, and analytics technologies
- Leverage our solutions by using state of the art approaches and technologies
- Drive and own initiatives from data inception to tool implementation
What you'll need to succeed:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or a related field
- Strong proficiency with Python
- Experience working with SQL database technologies
- Good understanding of machine learning model development
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience with big data solutions like Spark, Hadoop, AWS and GCP is a plus
- Proficiency with C++ is a plus
- Understanding of engineering and testing processes in autonomous driving development is a plus
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation packages
- 30 vacation days
- Subsidized daily lunches, beverages, and snacks
- Professional development reimbursement
- Global Employee assistance program (Offerings include: work-life balance support, mindfulness programs, life coaching, new parent coaching, and more!)
- Local and global discount programs
- Company and team bonding outlets: employee resource groups, quarterly team activity stipend, and wellness initiatives
Argo AI was founded in 2016 by industry experts with extensive experience building robotic systems for commercial applications. Our once-small team has since grown into an over 1,700-person strong company with strategic partnerships with some of the world’s leading consumer brands. With global headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate in eight cities across the U.S. and Germany in areas where self-driving technology can have the biggest impact on improving safety, traffic, and transportation equity.
At Argo AI, we believe that embracing differences delivers superior results. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.