This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them – voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Adyen is looking for an AML Analyst who is ready to help create and support Adyen's transaction monitoring framework. You will be working in AML Insights, within the AML Operations team, together with Alert Handling Specialists.
What you’ll do:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how Adyen processes payments, onboards customers, stores customer data, and monitors transactions,
- Understand and learn Adyen's internal policies, procedures, and business lines, and gain knowledge of AML/CFT regulation,
- Support in the creation of scenarios and detection methods to capture anomalies in line with the latest money laundering and terrorist financing typologies,
- Transform and analyse data to drive powerful decision making,
- Communicate changes, metrics, and developments to relevant stakeholders
- Optimise and document processes and workflows,
- Deliver insights in the form of dashboards or reports of operational and compliance challenges.
- Collaborate with other teams such as Compliance and Regulatory Technology to deliver sophisticated solutions.
The ideal candidate…
- … has experience working in Transaction Monitoring or within an AML role,
- … is proficient in Python, SQL, and/or Pyspark,
- … is familiar with business intelligence tools,
- … communicates cohesively and effectively with technical and nontechnical audiences,
- … is proactive and curious,
- … enjoys working both independently and in a diverse team environment,
- … thrives in a fast-paced environment,
- … is skilled at prioritizing projects and multitasking,
- … has the ability to maintain confidentiality,
- … maintains our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Who we are
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them – voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.