A culture of empathy and productivity.
- A culture of results, not hours spent: Flexible hours let us schedule our days so that we do our best work without missing out on life’s important moments.
- Kind, motivated people: We’re caring and quick to give CREDIT to each other.
- Transparent and open source: Most of our work is open source and in collaboration with the wider community.
Do your best work from anywhere.
- Fully distributed: We’re a fully remote and completely distributed team, so we can work wherever we’re happiest.
- Buy what you need to be at your best: You don’t need to ask permission before spending company money like it’s your own – whether it’s for a standing desk, a co-working space, or continuing education.
- Work asynchronously: Night owls rejoice! We’re dedicated to working asynchronously, so we can contribute from anywhere at anytime.
Build connections around the world.
Join a diverse, global team
Joining GitLab means becoming a part of a multi-cultural organization that values diversity, inclusion, and belonging.
- We have dedicated team member resource groups (GitLab Pride, GitLab Women, GitLab Minorities in Tech, and more) and welcome interest in creating new ones.
- We hire all over the world so we can work with the best talent. Some teams offer part-time contracts.
- We sponsor events and organizations that focus on increasing diversity in tech (e.g. RailsGirls and other events).
- Our inclusive interviewing process strives to include diverse team members during the hiring process.
- We have inclusive benefits and list our US Transgender Medical Services and Parental Leave publicly so candidates don’t have to ask about them during interviews.